Profile photo (1)-cb5368b3
Venta: $790,000
3
2
2
235 m2

Rio Montaña, House for sale in Nosara

Venta

Guanacaste| Nicoya| Nosara
diciembre 2, 2022
COD: 45417
USO DE SUELO: Residencial

Luxury, architecture, art, avant-garde, and originality are keywords to describe Casa Río Montaña, this house has a top-quality design, it has such exclusive details, that it could be considered one of the top houses in Nosara. 

 

Casa Río Montaña is located in the lush lands of Nosara Guanacaste, it is blessed with extensive green areas, views of several hills, and is surrounded by a majestic nature that marvelously invades every corner of the property. 

 

Another thing that characterizes this house is its unique and sublime design. This architectural creation is above a flat relief, accessible to anyone. Casa Río Montaña particularly has a pool and as an additional complement, its style has a stunning optical illusion of water simulating an extension ‘infinitely’ to the horizon. 

 

It also has two bedrooms (all rooms with air conditioning), two bathrooms, a large living room, which is a perfect place to gather family, friends or bring some guests, an open terrace, wooden details and ample parking for 4-6 cars.

 

Casa Río Montaña offers comfort, modernity, and authenticity. However, it should be noted, this is a space that is in a pre-sale process, the house is still under construction. The house will be handed over no later than 2 months once the 30% payment has been initiated and then once the due diligence has passed, the remaining 70% will be charged.

 

Price:  $790,000

Land size: 8,020 m²

House size: 235 m²

 

Pool size: 32 m² (8×4)

Built: Under Construction 

Peladas beach: 15 minutes 

Guiones beach: 20 minutes

    Especificaciones

    Habitaciones: 3
    Baños: 2
    Garage: 2
    Plantas: 1
    Terreno: 235 m2

    Amenidades

    Galería

    Compartir esta propiedad

    Corredor a cargo

    2
    Sujaira
    Pérez Ávila
    Corredor Asociado Nº2911

    Otras propiedades similares

    1

    Casa en Venta en Heredia,5PDN7532655

    Heredia| Heredia Central
    COD: 92029
    Venta: $552,000
    Casa independiente
    Venta

    Se alquila casa Guachipelin de Escazú San José

    San José| Escazú
    COD: 91943
    Alquiler: $1,900
    Casa independiente
    Alquiler
    1-casa-zaragoza

    Casa – Palmares, Alajuela

    Alajuela| Palmares
    COD: 91920
    Venta: $103,539
    Casa independiente
    Venta
    apartamentos-desampa

    Apartamentos – Desamparados, San José

    San José| Desamparados
    COD: 91827
    Venta: $463,305
    Casa independiente
    Venta
    san-pedro-b-1

    Casa – San Pedro, Montes de Oca.

    San José| Montes de Oca
    COD: 91789
    Venta: $185,000
    Casa independiente
    Venta
    pitahaya17

    Casa independiente – Cartago

    Cartago| Cartago
    COD: 91740
    Venta: $136,540
    Casa independiente
    Venta
    rio-palma-106-9

    Casa – Guachipelin Norte, Escazú

    San José| Escazú
    COD: 91723
    Venta: $260,000
    Casa independiente
    Venta
    naranjo-57

    Casa – San Miguel, Naranjo

    Alajuela| Naranjo
    COD: 91692
    Venta: $588,291
    Casa independiente
    Venta
    casa-sarchi-

    Casa – Sarchi, Norte

    Alajuela| Sarchí
    COD: 91680
    Venta: $102,444
    Casa independiente
    Venta
    Scroll to Top
    Profile photo (1)-cb5368b3

    Rio Montaña, House for sale in Nosara

    Venta: $790,000
    Tipo de propiedad: Casa independiente
    3
    2
    2
    235 m2
    Guanacaste| Nicoya| Nosara
    diciembre 2, 2022
    COD: 45417